1. Casinos
2. Hotels
3. Casinos
4. Hotels on top of casinos
5. A casino
6. Probably a another casino
7. And a whole lot of slot machines
See you can pretty much sum up the whole of Las Vegas with all of those things (and a few more casinos) any way to be honest there are a lot of theme parks it sounds a bit weird but it's true I have no idea why because all I care about is getting my self in the theme parks rather than caring about why their there I mean who does, I do (cough Emma cough) and by the way if you think you can go on any ride and not get scared or not think it is exciting (cough Felix cough) then you have not been to Vegas (or Disneyland) and if you think could still not get scared you and I have nothing to talk about if not then your my best friend (sorry Sofia) and you can come over to mine and have a cup of tea (I'm at 34 holiday inn Los Angeles California so see you then!) Any way that brings us to the end of the show I'm Nicholas mann on Mann Clan USA see you next time.

No comments:
Post a Comment